A message from Martha to the new skills exchange members

Dear All,

Once it became clear that I was setting up the Cambridge Skills Exchange, a friend from West Bridgford sent me the following words to you:

In my case I have found the SE exchange very  useful when writing CV's and supporting statements for jobs applications, having lifts to and from the airport, finding help with french lessons for my daughter GCSE's, help with my garden, borrowing bicycles and helmets for my  niece and nephews when they came to visit England,  they also had the opportunity to receive English lessons. This August was my daughters 18th birthday party and two ladies form the group help me with organizing the food. They were so helpful, I was touched by their willingness and efficiency helping.  There are so many things the skills exchange has done for me during the last 5-6 years that I cannot thank  you  enough Karina for having introduced me to such wonderful way of sharing my skills with other people. 

My regards to everyone at home wishing you are all in good health and happiness

Martha 

No comments:

Post a Comment