How to set up a new Skills Exchange

After moving from West Bridgford to Cambridge I really missed the friendships and help from my friends in the West Bridgford Skills Exchange.  Having set up 3 Skills Exchanges successfully before, I decided to give it another go and set up the Cambridge Skills Exchange and started looking for my core group of 20 people in the beginning of June 2014.

I was very fortunate to have bumped into Maggie who lives just around the corner and who seems to know all the right people, so on Friday 6th June, in the sunshine in my little garden the first group met to come and find out more. I welcomed  Derek, Anne, Maggie, Jenny and ..... with a freshly made elderflower cordial and hope to have inspired this group enough to join. We shall have to wait and see.

Unfortunately Rowena, Sue and Marion could not make it but hope to welcome them soon too.

The day after I was introduced to another local group of people as Garden walk had a street party organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment