Next Pop up Bar - 27th November 6-11pm

Dear All

Last Friday about 14 of us turned up at the NCI Sports and Social Club on Holland Street. 
On arrival our members were given a sticker with their names on, to make it easier for others to identify a fellow Skills Exchanger and to start a conversation. I hope it worked in practice and that those who came enjoyed meeting each other.

Paul, the owner of Bacchanalia was very pleased with the turnout and would like to have another meeting like this on Friday 27th November from 6-11pm.

As the last one was a little spur of the moment and some of you could not make it, I thought, I’d let you know so that you can put this date in your diary if this is your sort of thing.  Normally you won’t see me in a pub, having said that, even though I don’t drink, the elderflower juice was lovely, the food delicious and the company fantastic. Will go again!

Maybe we will see one another before that, I know that Bea is hoping to arrange a get together at her house in the near future.

In the mean time,

Take good care of you and yours.

Best wishes

Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment