New members this week

This week I was delighted to meet up with Amy and Sue hope you are able to meet them soon.

A message from Amy

I’ve lived in this neighbourhood for 15 years now and value the community we are.

I would like to offer :
Family story massage sessions where parents/carers and children have the opportunity to explore storytelling with simple positive touch actions that are drawn (with hands) upon each others backs, through clothes.  It is a fun bonding activity with much creative potential.
“Nurture your feet” sessions with an Aromatherapy footbath, followed by an aromatherapy foot massage.  
Reflexology sessions. 
Aromatherapy Hand and feet Massage Sessions.
Bespoke Aromatherapy product blending, (where together we choose the essential oils right for you, and then I blend a massage oil or room mist spray and you pay for materials only).  

My website is www.nature-therapies.co.uk  if you’d like to find out a bit more about me.

I am interested in evening child sitting services, advice on my garden design and some garden work, and probably lots more things after I’ve studied the list….

Thank you Karina for the time you’ve dedicated to initiating this community project in our area.  

Best Wishes, 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment